We provide jobsite confirmation of structural steel projects using modern Leica 3D measurement tools such as Leica RTC 360 Laser Scanners and Leica TS16 Robotic Total Stations to measure and confirm the position of every steel assembly at the jobsite.
- Pre construction confrimation of job site conditions.
- Pre construction scanning of complicated steel assemblies confirming accuracy before construction begins.
- Ongoing confirmation during construction.
- Real time confirmation of bolt tightening.
- 3D Laser scanned final project creating permanent record of exact measurements of structural steel.
- Point clouds can be created or single point coordinates created that can be imported into a BIM model.
Independent confirmation of the placement of structural steel can be used to negotiate with the general contractor to reduce the amount of payment hold back.
On complicated projects the ability to confirm the proper placement of structural steel can save very large amounts of time and completely reduce repair of misplaced steel assemblies and parts..
Using this technology will assure that the steel at the jobsite is as accurate at the 3D model creating the fabrication drawings and erection drawings and BIM model.